Ten Days Mission Trip Botswana
Kaudwane & Salajwe
This Ten Days trip is a ministry support mission focusing evangelism and initial discipleship. In the two rural villages of Kaudwane and Salajwe, team members will engage people with the gospel and help with an already established church.
There will be a combined gathering of all the teams that will be going to the different locations (Cape Town, Botswana) the day after the conference for a briefing, orientation, prayer, and training day. The training sessions will be held at the N1 City His People Center.
The cost per person will be USD$ 650 (R9000).
This includes: training, accommodations, first and last night in hotel excluding food, tents in Salajwe, transport, flights from Cape Town to Gaborone and back to Cape Town, transport with vehicles to mission destination, and meals on mission.
The team member will need to provide for themselves during their stay in the hotels and during travel time to and from the mission destination, during the team outing to Khutse Game Reserve, and some extra to contribute towards possible mission projects.
Friday 7 October 2016
Day 1: Orientation, briefing, prayer & training
Saturday 8 October 2016
Day 2: Teams depart for Botswana
Sunday 9 October 2016
Day 3 - Day 8: on the mission field
Sunday 16 October 2016
Day 9: Debrief and fly back to Cape Town
Tuesday 17 October 2016
Day 10: Departure
Accommodations & Transportation
- Accommodation for one night after the conference will be arranged for all the teams in one hotel. Your accommodation will be booked for you after registration and payment.
- The day after the training, all the participants going to Botswana will fly to from Cape Town to Gaborone. There they will be picked up and travel overland to their destination.
- Your first night’s accommodation and your last night will be booked for you in a hotel in Cape Town after registration and payment.
- The rest will be in tented accommodation that will be provided for you.
- You do have to provide your own sleeping bag and rollup mattress (hiking type).
- Meals will be provided on the mission. Team member will need to provide themselves during their stay in the hotels and during travel time to and from the mission destination.
*registration details coming soon!*